Be a vital part of TOOMOO and not ride a bike!
Everything goes smoother with a little help from our friends, there is so much great energy around the TOOMOO 220 with offers of support coming from all corners, it truly is inspiring.
If you would like to get involved there are plenty of areas where your assistance would be gratefully received:
PRIOR TO RIDE
- Packing cyclist & sponsor show-bags
RIDE DAY – EN ROUTE TOOWOOMBA TO MOOLOOLABA – Saturday 4th May
- Energetic extroverts not afraid to get their cow on- encouraging cyclists, distributing food and drinks, smiling, clapping, cheering – all done in teams and you will be guaranteed to have the best day of volunteering EVER
- Promo crew assisting with setup and pack down of signage at various pit stops along the route
MOOLOOLABA CELEBRATION – Saturday 4th May
- Information tent – providing info to general public, lost property, show bag distribution
- Welcome home brigade – clapping and cheering as cyclists arrive
- BBQ cooks and all important drink distributors
Full uniform, training, support, food, drink and fun provided
Thank you, Rachael